1- 4C machine for low to medium flow rates. With an output of up to 6l/min it is suited for all industries. Available designs: 1C, 2C, 1+2C, 1+3C or 2+2C. This provides a high flexibility for processing different material systems suiting your requirements.
The all-round talent
- flexible application
- suitable for a wide range of applications
- individually configurable
- automatic filling possible by connection to IBC, 200L drum or ring line
The Mahr Unipre control software MEC 500 monitors the flow rate, the pressures and temperatures and controls the emission of the components. Warnings are given in simple language for unambiguous understanding, enabling the operator to act quickly. Individual user assignment protects specific parameters against unauthorised changes.
|Emission range||0.1 - 6 litres/min|
|Mixing ratio||Infinitely variable|
|Material tank sizes||3 - 60 litres|
|Conveying element||Gear metering pump with stuffing box sealing|
|Remote servicing||Remote service capability integrated|
|Control system||MEC 500|
|Operation via colour touch screen panel||Screen size 15"|
|Heating||Unheated (optionally heatable up to 85°C)|
|Meter/Mixing Head||Suited to product and process|
- Gear flow meter / screw flow meter / coriolis flow meter / flow meter virtual
- Partially or completely heated up to 85°C
- Gap filter
- Gear metering pump with magnetic coupling
- Other conveying elements on request
- Pressure monitoring on suction side
- Flushing medium container 10 l, 19.5 l or 30 l
- Automatic refilling
Optional connection to 200 l drum, IBC or ring line
- Level control of roll bath
- Integration of further systems
- Calculation of layer thickness
- Pot life monitoring
- Quantity counter
- Different application nozzles
- Screen size 21.5"
The machine program cannot be listed completely due to the large number of designs, the same applies to the areas of application. We are pleased to advise you!
A perfectly customized mixing head guarantees the best mixing quality and exact discharge capacity. In order to select the suitable mixing head, we analyse the production process considering the operating parameters, such as material characteristics, the emission and the mixing ratio.