2C and 3C machine for low flow rates. With an output of up to 3 l/min this model is ideal for prototyping or laboratory tests.
- flexible application
- lightweight and compact
- affordable start
- also individually configurable
The Mahr Unipre control software MEC 500 monitors the flow rate, the pressures and temperatures and controls the emission of the components. Warnings are given in simple language for unambiguous understanding, enabling the operator to act quickly. Individual user assignment protects specific parameters against unauthorised changes.
|Emission range||0.1 - 3.0 litres/min|
|Mixing ratio||Infinitely variable|
|Material tank sizes||3 to 10 litres|
|Conveying element||Gear metering pump with stuffing box|
|Remote servicing||Remote service capability integrated|
|Operation via colour touch screen panel||Screen size 15"|
- Trolley, also available with hose holder and mixing head holder
- Gear flow meter / screw flow meter / coriolis flow meter / flow meter virtual
- Partially heated up to 85 °C
- Gap filter
- Gear Metering Pump with magnetic coupling
- Other conveying elements on request
- Pressure monitoring on suction side
- Flushing medium container 10 l
- Pot life monitoring
- Shot size counter
A perfectly customized mixing head guarantees the best mixing quality and exact discharge capacity. In order to select the suitable mixing head, we analyse the production process considering the operating parameters, such as material characteristics, the emission and the mixing ratio.