2K - nK Meter mix dispense machines which are designed for high material flow rates and a max. material output of up to 40 l/min. Different tank sizes are available up to max. 2000 l.
High-capacity and seamless heating
- Flexible application
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Individually configurable
- Automatic refill control and refill device
The Mahr Unipre control software MEC 500 monitors the flow rate, the pressures and temperatures and controls the emission of the components. Warnings are given in simple language for unambiguous understanding, enabling the operator to act quickly. Individual user assignment protects specific parameters against unauthorised changes.
|Emission range||0.1 - 40 litres/min|
|Mixing ratio||Infinitely variable|
|Material tank sizes||3 - 2000 litres|
|Conveying element||Gear metering pump with stuffing box|
|Remote servicing||Remote service capability integrated|
|Control system||MEC 500|
|Operation via colour touch screen panel||Screen size 15"|
|Heating||Unheated (optionally heatable up to 160°C)|
|Mixing Head||Suited to product and process|
- Gear flow meter / screw flow meter / coriolis flow meter / flow meter virtual
- Fully heated 85°C / 130°C / 160°C
- Gap filter
- Gear metering pump with magnetic coupling
- Other conveying elements on request
- Pressure monitoring on suction side
- Flushing medium container 10 l, 19.5 l or 30 l
- Shot counter
- Vacuum device
- Automatic refill control and equipment
- Heating for metering pump
- Flow meter
- Recirculation - short or long
- Screen size 21.5"
A perfectly customized mixing head guarantees the best mixing quality and exact discharge capacity. In order to select the suitable mixing head, we analyse the production process considering the operating parameters, such as material characteristics, the emission and the mixing ratio.