MarMax CP 50 for output rates up to 10 litres/min
1K - 4K – Meter mix dispense machine with an output of up to 10 l/min. To augment flexibility, the machine can be equipped with a rotatable mixing head.
Compact and efficient
- Flexible application
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Automatic refill control and refill device
The Mahr Unipre control software MEC 500 monitors the flow rate, the pressures and temperatures and controls the emission of the components. Warnings are given in simple language for unambiguous understanding, enabling the operator to act quickly. Individual user assignment protects specific parameters against unauthorised changes.
|Emission range||0.1 - 10 litres/min|
|Mixing ratio||Infinitely variable|
|Material tank sizes||3 - 100 litres|
|Conveying element||Gear metering pump with stuffing box|
|Remote servicing||Remote service capability integrated|
|Control system||MEC 500|
|Operation via colour touch screen panel||Screen size 15"|
|Heating||Partly heated up to 85°C|
|Mixing Head||Suited to product and process|
- Gear flow meter / screw flow meter / coriolis flow meter / flow meter virtual
- Partially or completely heated up to 85°C
- Gap filter
- Gear metering pump with magnetic coupling
- Other conveying elements on request
- Pressure monitoring on suction side
- Flushing medium container 10 l, 19.5 l or 30 l
- Pot life monitoring
- Shot size counter
- Automatic refill control and equipment
- Heating for metering pump
- Heating for volumetric flow meter
- Recirculation - short or long (via mixing head)
- Screen size 21.5"
Please fill out this form.
With your data we will select the suitable machine.
The machine program cannot be listed completely due to the large number of designs, the same applies to the areas of application. We are pleased to advise you!
Mixing Heads – the mixture makes the difference
A perfectly customized mixing head guarantees the best mixing quality and exact discharge capacity. In order to select the suitable mixing head, we analyse the production process considering the operating parameters, such as material characteristics, the emission and the mixing ratio.
Do you have questions about our products?
Please contact us at +49 (0) 2922-87840-0